• Claim the coupon code by entering your email address.
• The coupon is only eligible for the frames in this 2for1 collection.
• Add at least 2 pairs of glasses to your shopping cart. The frame with the lowest price will be free.
• Single vision 1.56 index lenses with anti-reflective coating are free for you. The other kinds of lenses are available at an extra fee.
1. One email can only get coupon once.
2. The coupon is only eligible for the frames on this page.
3. Single vision 1.56 index lenses are free for you. Upgraded lenses are available at an extra fee.
4. Shipping is not covered.
5. Limited time offer, hurry while supplies last.
6. This coupon cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Register so we can email you as soon as it’s becomes available!
Still don’t know how to look for your perfect fit? You can measure your current frame from screw to screw, which is already a perfect fit for you . This measurement would be your ideal frame width that is the most necessary measurement. But keep in mind, all eyewear is different, so it’s just a general reference.
Other necessary measurements
Temple (arm) length
The temple should be long enough to keep the frame securely in place without any pressure on your ears.
The bridge width will make sure your eyewear rest comfortably on the bridge of your nose, measuring the distance from the innermost point on each lens.
All frame measurements can be found in the details tab on our product pages.
For more help finding your perfect pair of glasses, see our complete Size Guide.
Make Your Purchase Easy
Worried about the wrong fit? & Worries-free! With our 14-Day Fit & Style Guarantee, you can request a refund or exchange a new pair, hassle-free!